• Carefully pack and box all loose belongings and put into temporary storage area (garage, attic space, unit etc)
• Detach all wall art, pictures and hanging items due to vibrations from tools/work activity
• Remove and carefully store in acclimated area electronics, appliances & computers etc
• Bottoms of closets should be cleared as well as all hanging contents removed.
• Our crew is not responsible for items not cleared from work space/area.
• Our team needs a clear/open area accessible for storage of machines, tools and waste materials during the projects process. This area could be a back porch/deck or garage.
• Electrical access/power is a necessity in the work space as well as the storage areas where machine will be in operation.
• Temperature of job site should be set to a minimum of 65F 48 hours prior to commencement of project as well as 48 hour upon completion.
Please be aware that floor thickness varies and height could affect existing baseboard measurements particularly against the walls. Our crew is not responsible for the aftermath which will likely require painting/touch ups etc.
We call these discovery items. There’s no way to know if there’s issues below the surface lurking in places we cannot see until materials are removed. An example of this would be damaged subfloor as a result of water intrusion or moisture. Upon any discoveries evidence of findings will be presented prior to moving forward with project. Customer is solely responsible for covering the additional costs of correcting the issues before moving forward.